This is a Featured Tour. Reservations are NOT required. Please have your Pass ID (can be found on app homescreen) ready when you approach the gate. You can visit anytime during operating hours.
Ensure that you have a featured tour available. 1-Day Pass = 2 featured tour. 2-Day Pass = 3 featured tours and 3-Day Pass = 4 featured tours per person.
- Entry down the famous Avenue Of Oaks
- Black History In America Exhibit
- Plantation House Tour
- The Plantation Coach Tour (weather permitting. Limited seating available and will be on a first come first serve basis. Please no food, smoking or pets. Coaches leave when full or hourly).
- The Slave Street and History Talk
- Exploring The Gullah Culture Live!
- The Butterfly Pavilion Open May-Sept.
- Free Parking
DAYS AND HOURS OF OPERATION
- January 8, 2018 thru March 11, 2018 Monday-Saturday 9AM-5PM, Sunday 12PM-5PM
- March 12, 2018 thru September 3, 2018 Mon.-Sat. 8:30AM-6:30PM, Sunday 12PM-5PM
- September 4, 2018 thru January 1, 2019 Monday-Saturday 9AM-5PM, Sunday 12PM-5PM
CLOSED THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS DAY